Window World of Dallas – Fort Worth’s awning windows are perfect for homes in rainy and windy climates. With just a gentle crank of the handle, your home will be graced with fresh air, providing maximum ventilation. Awning windows work perfectly for small spaces since they’re hinged at the top to open outward fully.
- Energy-efficient design helps you lower your bills
- Pair with casement windows to add more light
- Triple-barrier weather stripping protects from inclement weather
- Resists chipping, peeling, cracking and warping
- Single-handle locking system ensures smooth operation
- Protected by our industry-leading lifetime warranty
Awning Windows Gallery
Awning Window FAQs
- What’s the difference between a casement window and an awning window?
- The key difference in the two is casement windows open to the left or right and outward while awning windows are hinged at the top and open upward and outward.
- What are the benefits of an awning window?
- An awning window can provide great ventilation, natural light and provide maximum energy efficiency.
- How do you open awning windows?
- Awning windows open with a cranking mechanism, much like a casement window. Simply unfold the handle and give it a few easy turns for fresh air.