Window World Dallas – Fort Worth Lifetime Transferable Warranty
The strongest in the industry!
At Window World of Dallas – Fort Worth, we pride ourselves on giving customers peace of mind with every purchase. Our beautiful, high-quality windows and doors are backed by one of the strongest lifetime, transferable warranties in the industry.
Read below for full warranty details. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions!
Industry’s Strongest Warranty
Subject to the limitations and exclusions on reverse side Window World (”Company”) warrants to the original purchaser/property owner (”Owner”) and, if any, Owner’s immediate transferee, excluding all other subsequent transferees, that any basic window installed by the Company is free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the Owner or Owner’s immediate transferee resides in the home in which the windows are installed.
Vinyl Parts Warranty – That under normal use, the vinyl components of the window will not blister, peel, rot or corrode.
Mechanical Parts Warranty – That all mechanical parts (locks, vent locks, balances) are warranted to be free from manufactured defects in material and workmanship. Replacement parts will be supplied at no charge.
Insulated Glass Warranty – The sealed insulated glass unit is warranted against defects resulting in material obstruction of vision from film formation caused by dust or moisture in the dead air space of the sealed unit for the life of the window. If the glass unit fails, the Company will provide the Owner with a replacement insulated glass unit at no extra charge.
Glass Breakage Warranty * – The Company will provide the Owner with a replacement insulated glass unit in the event of accidental glass breakage. Exclusions listed below apply.
*Optional if denoted on contract
Labor Warranty – That all labor necessary to correct any item covered by this warranty will be provided at no extra charge by the Company.
Transferable Warranty – This warranty may be transferred to the Owner’s immediate transferee provided the transferee notifies the Company, in writing, at the address below, within 30 days of the property’s transfer date. The correspondence must include a transfer fee of $50, the original Owner’s name and address, transferee’s name and address, and the Window World location responsible for the installation.
118 Shaver Street
N. Wilkesboro, NC 28659
General Limitations and Exclusions
- Acts of God (hurricanes, tornados, flood, etc.), acts of war, riots, fire, modifications, and vandalism are not covered by this warranty.
- Color variance may occur between replacement parts and weathered original material.
- Labor warranty does not transfer to Owner’s immediate transferee.
- This warranty is exclusively for windows and patio doors installed by the Company. Any additional products, such as entry doors and storm doors, installed by the Company, in conjunction with the window and/or patio door contract will carry the warranty provided by their manufacturer.
- Caulking – To seal window frame or trim package against water and/or air filtration, caulking may be necessary on some installations. Caulking maintenance is the responsibility of the homeowner. It is not considered part of the product and is not covered under the warranty.
- Condensation – On windows and patio doors, condensation may occur as the natural result of humidity within a home or changes in interior/exterior temperature. It does not indicate a product defect. The warranty covers neither condensation, nor frost, nor freezing from condensation on the windows or patio doors.
Warranty Coverage Begins With Project Completion and Final Payment