Charming Bay & Bow Windows
Create an inviting living space with Window World’s bow & bay windows, which adds natural light into your Dallas home. Their expanded viewing area allows you to enjoy beautiful outdoor scenes so you can feel more in tune with nature. In addition, our bay & bow windows are energy efficient and insulated so you’ll stay comfortable all year long. Choose from a variety of color options, including woodgrains, to enhance the style of your home.
- Multi-channel design adds extra insulation
- Resistant to peeling, chipping, cracking and warping
- Superior strength from slimline reinforced mullion design
- Available in double hung, casement and fixed lite styles
- Won’t sag or bow for extreme durability
- Protected by the industry’s strongest Lifetime Warranty
Bay & Bow Windows Gallery
Bay & Bow FAQs
- What are bay & bow windows?
- Bay & bow windows offer an expanded view to bring additional light and design into your home.
- Can I replace normal windows with bay or bow windows?
- Yes. Many times the space left from an old window will allow for bay or bow windows to be installed, but if necessary Window World can adjust your opening to fit any window you desire.
- What is the difference between bay and bow windows?
- Bay windows are composed of three separate windows, angled like an isosceles trapezoid. Bow windows are composed of 4 or 5 separate windows.
- What are the features of bay & bow windows?
- An expanded view to bring additional light into your home; extruded vinyl frames and sashes to help increase energy efficiency; Slimline reinforced mullion design for added strength; Adjustable turn-buckle cable hanging system to eliminate sagging and bowing.